What we do
Emotiq provides bespoke, professional career management and talent management services in Buckinghamshire, also servicing clients in London, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. We have all the tools, insights and industry knowledge you need to manage your career and performance at work. The career management, performance management and talent management services we provide to individuals, families and organisations enrich lives and improve business performance.
Our services include career guidance, CV and LinkedIn help, job interview training, redundancy support, executive coaching, performance coaching, outplacement services, recruitment services, team coaching and workshops.
Helen Holan is the founder of Emotiq. Before becoming a professional career coach and consultant Helen spent over eight years working in the corporate tax consulting area of PwC and the tax technical specialist area of PKF.
Over the last 7 years Helen has provided career guidance to a wide range of clients including teenagers, graduates, thirty-somethings, mid-lifers, career changers and executives. Helen has also delivered training, workshop and coaching services to companies like BHP Billiton, Bluescope Steel, Horizon Energy and KineticIT.
Helen’s approach is relaxed yet purposeful, professional yet fun, nurturing yet frank.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Qualified coach
- Certified LAB Profile practitioner
- Certified Inventory for Work Attitude and Motivation “(iWAM”) consultant
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (“MBTI”) practitioner
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Associate CIPD)
- Member of the Career Development Institute (CDI)
- Accredited Associate Coach of Australian and New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- Professional Member Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI)
- Degree (BSc Hons) Economics/Accounting