Would you like to do better in interviews? Do nerves get the better of you? Do you struggle to ‘sell’ yourself as the best candidate for the job?
If you would like to improve your performance and increase your success rate at job interviews, our tailored interview training helps you:
- Be more confident going into an interview
- Get clear on what the job involves and what the employer will be looking for in the ideal candidate
- Prepare for common interview questions
- Prepare for interview questions specific to the role and industry
- Demonstrate your suitability for the job
- Stand out from others
- Articulate yourself well
When is the best time to do Interview Training?
The best time to undertake Interview Training is when you have an interview coming up as we can tailor the training to the specific role. If you don’t yet have interviews lined up but want to start your preparation early in anticipation of securing interviews you can still undertake Interview Training and you’ll get just as much from it.
What can I expect?
Interview training is conducted in a relaxed, informal atmosphere. You will work through sample questions with your Career Consultant who will provide feedback and suggestions on your responses along the way. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your answers to questions both in the training session and afterwards and, if you choose, you can use some of the session for a formal mock interview. During the consultation, we will provide you with an Interview Training document containing:
- Guidance on how to prepare for your interview
- General interview tips and tricks
- Examples of common interview questions
- Examples of interview questions specific to your job and industry
- Examples of questions you can ask your interviewers
- Ideas on how to reduce interview nerves
Interview Training sessions can be conducted face to face or over the phone or Skype.
The cost of a 1.5hr Interview Training session is £130
Follow up consultations can be arranged if desired at a cost of £85/hr