Have you strengthened your CV, professional brand and job search strategy with a professional LinkedIn profile?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking site. It is not just where you post your resume and connect with co-workers and contacts. It is a critical and powerful career management tool.
You can use LinkedIn to:
- Broadcast your skills, qualifications and experience to potential employers, recruiters, head-hunters and key contacts
- Validate and strengthen information on your CV
- Uncover hidden job opportunities
- See lists of advertised jobs and receive job vacancy notifications
- Increase your chances of being contacted by recruiters and hiring managers
- Find and connect with key recruiters, company hiring managers and HR Managers
- Research company information and industry news
- Network with people in your industry
- Exchange knowledge and ideas with people in your industry
- Stay in touch with contacts and potential employers
Our LinkedIn help
Emotiq offers LinkedIn Coaching on how to build a high-ranking professional LinkedIn profile and how to use it to your advantage. As part of this you will learn how to create a keyword-optimised profile that helps you –
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Improve your online presence
- Be found online by recruiters, hiring managers and potential clients
- Learn how to get the most out of your LinkedIn profile
If you choose our LinkedIn Writing service we do all the hard work for you –
- We meet with you to discuss your CV and goals
- Research relevant keywords and draft your entire LinkedIn profile including recommendations on groups to join and companies to follow.
- Once you have given the go-ahead, we will load your profile onto LinkedIn and provide you with a list of recommended follow-up actions.
There are particular benefits and savings in using the LinkedIn Writing service if we have already written your CV for you.
Our philosophy and difference.
Unlike other writers, we do not write LinkedIn profiles for people we haven’t met. We prefer to meet clients face to face but will meet over the phone or via Skype if necessary. It is our belief that we can only do justice to you on paper if we have a good feel for who you are as a person. This allows us to create written documents that communicate more about you than just your career history. Our aim is for the reader of your LinkedIn profile to get a feel for your character and strengths just as much as your background and qualifications. We believe this is what helps you stand out in the crowd.
The cost of a 1.5hr LinkedIn Coaching session is £130
Prices for LinkedIn writing services depend on your level of work experience, what you want your LinkedIn profile to achieve and whether you opt for a face to face session or a telephone/skype session. We will always tailor our service to your needs and agree a price in advance.
As a guide, the cost of a school leaver/graduate LinkedIn profile is approximately £140 and the cost of a LinkedIn profile for someone with significant work experience might be in the region of £200 – £300.
We offer discounts if you choose more than one service as this can create efficiencies. For example, there is less work involved in writing your LinkedIn profile if we have already met with you and written your CV. Please ask us for details.