Have you recently experienced redundancy? Would you like help and support to make a successful career transition?
We can provide you with personalised support and guidance as to how to find suitable job opportunities and how to present yourself effectively to employers and secure a new role.
Practical help is also available if you want to use redundancy as an opportunity to take a change in direction.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of working with a professional Career Consultant are countless and unique to you as your redundancy experience will be different to the next person’s. Change is inevitable but some people find the uncertainty associated with redundancy more unsettling than others.
Benefits include having:
- An unbiased professional to talk to about your redundancy experience and your future plans
- Someone to help you stay calm, positive and focused on moving forward rather than looking back
- Access to a professional career advisor who can help you decide your direction, develop your CV and cover letter and provide guidance on how to conduct an effective job search strategy (including use of LinkedIn)
- Tools and strategies to give you confidence in networking and applying for jobs
- Interview skills that will maximise your chance of success in securing a new employment contract
What can I expect?
The first thing you can expect is a phone call from your Career Consultant to see how you are, discuss your circumstances and decide on the support and services(s) you think will be most valuable. We take it step by step from there and you can adjust how much we work together as we go along.
What can I choose from?
You can choose from the following core services or request something special:
- Career guidance – take our career assessments, find out which jobs suit you and why, get bespoke advice, course information, help with decision making and feedback on your CV and job search strategy Click here for tips
- CV and cover letter writing – if you are finding it difficult to update or create your CV and cover letter, we can create professional documents for you, tailored to your chosen job and industry. As part of our writing services we help you identify your strengths, skills, experience and achievements, which is the starting point for your interview preparation
- LinkedIn coaching or writing – learn how you can use LinkedIn to your advantage as part of your job search strategy. If you prefer, we can create a professional, keyword optimised LinkedIn profile for you and then provide steps on how you can make it work for you
- Interview preparation – tailored one-on-one training to give you confidence and the best chance of getting the job you want
- Career transition coaching – practical help if you want to use redundancy as an opportunity to take a change in direction
Don’t do it alone. Let us work with you to help you secure a new role or make a career transition sooner. Click here to contact us.