Workplace coaching helps improve performance, engagement and happiness at work. It also has an enriching ‘ripple effect’ in that the benefits normally extend beyond the person who is being coached as well as out into other areas of their life.
We provide coaching services to organisations and individuals. When an organisation engages us they are actively investing in their most important assets and the future of the organisation.
Give your people the support and performance boost your organisation deserves. Contact us to discuss your needs and circumstances and obtain a tailored quotation.
Types of coaching
- Executive coaching – Being at the top of your organisation, executives generally have limited access to mentors and coaches within the organisation for advice and guidance on their performance. We work side by side executive level personnel to help them outperform in their roles and get the best results for the organisation.
- Performance coaching – Performance coaching is ideal for anyone who needs to improve their results or performance at work. This can be anyone from sales and marketing specialists through to team leaders and rising talent. It is also suitable for people who are struggling in their roles and are on performance management plans.
- Management coaching – Management coaching is designed for new managers who might be uncomfortable or inexperienced with management techniques. Not everyone is a natural manager of people or business activities. Providing your staff with management training and/or coaching will ensure they get the best start in their management role.
- Leadership coaching – Leadership coaching builds a leader’s capability to achieve short and long-term organizational goals as well as transform the quality of their own working life. When leaders improve their performance, the benefits spread throughout the organisation. Exposing senior leaders to the coaching experience has a flow-on effect of creating a coaching culture within the organisation itself.
The benefits of coaching
Coaching realises a multitude of benefits including and not limited to:
- Improvements in employee effectiveness and team cohesiveness
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved staff morale
- Leaders and managers become more effective in achieving organisational goals
- Reduced stress and conflict in the workplace
- Increased emotional intelligence amongst staff
- Strengthening of a growth and improvement culture
How we coach
The RIPPLE effect associated with coaching is also reflected in our coaching process.
- Develop I nsights
Reflect & Develop Insights
As part of workplace coaching we build a person’s awareness of their:
- Personality, natural preferences, thought patterns and habits
- Strengths and non-strengths – what energises them and what doesn’t and how this affects them at work
- Motivators and how these affect their energy, focus and blind spots
- Learned limitations
- Capacity to improve their performance and happiness at work
We use the enhanced personal awareness as the foundation for developing practical strategies to improve performance where desired and needed.
Practice and Learn
Change occurs as a result of increased awareness, mental and behavioural flexibility and the practice of new habits. The process of repeated practicing and reflecting facilitates further insights and awareness as well as changes or fine-tuning.
Coachees evolve their thinking and enhance their performance, not just during the period of coaching but ongoing.
Contact us for a 15 minute, no-obligation discussion about your personal career challenges and goals that will help you determine whether Emotiq coaching is right for you. We are happy to listen and if you decide you would like to explore coaching we will work with you to develop a plan that balances your goals with your financial needs.